Apply for a Professional Development Microgrant
Project Microgrant applications are reviewed on the following schedule:
Cycle 1: Events Dates: October 1–December 31, 2019; Application Deadline: August 15
Cycle 2: Events Dates: January 1–March 31, 2020; Application Deadline: November 15
Cycle 3: Events Dates: April 1–June 30, 2020; Application Deadline: February 15
Cycle 4: Events Dates: July 1–September 30, 2020; Application Deadline: May 15
Before submitting an application, please review the Professional Microgrant guidelines. Professional Development Microgrant applicants can request up to $1,000. For questions or assistance with your grant application, please contact Lisa Desmidt, Director of Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org or (562) 435-ARTS ex: 104
- Upon submitting your application you will receive an email confirming your submission.
- If you do not receive the confirmation email within 12 hours, please contact us.
- Please do not submit hard copies of the application and artistic documentation.
- Incomplete applications or applications that do not meet the eligibility requirements will not be brought to the review panel.
- In order to save your partially completed form, please select Save and Continue at the bottom of the form.
- When you select Save and Continue, the page will refresh and you will be given a unique link to return to your form. You must save the link by copying it or entering your email when prompted.