Apply for a Project Microgrant
Project Microgrant applications are due on the 15th of each month. Before submitting an application, please review the Project Microgrant guidelines. Microgrant projects can request up to $1,000. For questions or assistance with your grant application, please contact Lisa Desmidt, Marketing and Grant Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or (562) 435-ARTS ex: 104
- Upon submitting your application you will receive an email confirming your submission.
- If you do not receive the confirmation email within 12 hours, please contact us.
- Please do not submit hard copies of the application and artistic documentation.
- Incomplete applications or applications that do not meet the eligibility requirements will not be brought to the review panel.
- In order to save your partially completed form, please select Save and Continue at the bottom of the form.
- When you select Save and Continue, the page will refresh and you will be given a unique link to return to your form. You must save the link by copying it or entering your email when prompted.