Apply for a Professional Development Microgrant
Professional Development Microgrant applications are due on the 15th of each month. Before submitting an application, please review the Professional Microgrant guidelines. Professional Development Microgrant applicants can request up to $1,000. For questions or assistance with your grant application, please contact Lisa Desmidt, Marketing and Grant Manager: email@example.com or (562) 435-ARTS ex: 104
- Upon submitting your application you will receive an email confirming your submission.
- If you do not receive the confirmation email within 12 hours, please contact us.
- Please do not submit hard copies of the application and artistic documentation.
- Incomplete applications or applications that do not meet the eligibility requirements will not be brought to the review panel.
- In order to save your partially completed form, please select Save and Continue at the bottom of the form.
- When you select Save and Continue, the page will refresh and you will be given a unique link to return to your form. You must save the link by copying it or entering your email when prompted.