Working in the Arts in Long Beach
The Arts Council aims to help connect artists and performers to arts-based jobs in Long Beach.
If you have a Long Beach-based job, internship or volunteer opportunity in the arts, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the job title, location, contact info, and link for more information.
Current Job & Internship Openings
The Curatorial Intern will be integral in assisting with exhibitions and maintain an expansive visual arts archive. The intern will assist the exhibitions coordinator in developing our annual juried exhibition, CORE: Defining Ourselves. The intern will help to...read more
The intern will assist in the day-to-day tasks of UAM in-house design work, both digital/web and physical promotional material, under the supervision of museum staff. Working directly with the Associate Director of the UAM and the Public Affairs and Communications...read more
POSITION DESCRIPTION MOLAA seeks an Education Program Coordinator for its Education Department. The Education Department is a deadline-driven, fast-paced department which provides educational and cultural resources to local educators and the community. The Education...read more
Pony Box Dance Theatre is currently hiring enthusiastic hip-hop instructors for their "Dance for Healing Project." Teaching locations vary throughout Los Angeles County. Hours for the position are typically between 1 to 5 p.m. Please send resume to...read more
PowWow features a volunteer internship. Applications are accepted year-round.read more
Internships and Volunteer Opportunities
- Pow Wow Long Beach, email@example.com/ (Rolling Application)
- Art Exchange, artexchangelongbeach.org/volunteer/ (Rolling Application)
- International City Theatre, ictlongbeach.org/ (Rolling Application)
- Long Beach Museum of Art, lbma.org (Rolling Application)
- Long Beach Playhouse, lbplayhouse.org/support/volunteer/ (Rolling Application)
- Museum of Latin American Art, molaa.org (Rolling Application)