Professional Artist Fellowship Application
About the Professional Artist Fellowship
Through the Professional Artist Fellowship awards, the Arts Council for Long Beach recognizes exemplary Long Beach artists for their recent work.
Eligible artists must be active Long Beach artists who live, work, or actively create in Long Beach and demonstrate an active exhibition and/or production record of at least three years. We welcome artists and performers of all genres to apply.
Saving Your Entry Before Submission
- Save your unsubmitted form by clicking the Save and Continue button at the bottom of the form.
- Only text and form selections will be saved. Images and other uploaded files will not be saved.
- In order to save your entry, you must save the link that is displayed below these instructions.
- In addition to saving the link, we recommend entering your email address so the link is sent directly to you.
- Tip: Use the Save and Continue button (and save the link) while you work to avoid accidentally losing your entry.
Submitting Your Application
- Upon a successful application submission, you will be taken to a confirmation page. You will also receive a confirmation email containing the contents of your application.
- If you are taken to the confirmation page and you receive the confirmation email, we have received your application and will be in touch with more information.
- If you are not taken to a confirmation page, your application has not been submitted. You may have not filled out a required field. Any errors or missed fields will be highlighted in red. Please review the application form to resolve the issue, and then resubmit your application.
- After submitting your application, please check your inbox (and your spam folder) for your confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, you application may have not been submitted. Please contact us to confirm your application was received.
- Tip: We recommend that you save your application before you submit it to avoid any technical errors. See above for instructions on how to save your application.