Operating Grant I & II Application
About Operating Grants I & II
Operating Grants I & II provide unrestricted, operating support to Long Beach-based arts and cultural organizations whose primary mission is to collect, preserve, present and/or commission exemplary works of art (e.g. visual art exhibitions, theatre, dance and/or musical performances). Works of art must be of regional significance, for the benefit of the general public and provide educational opportunities that enable audiences to better understand and appreciate the arts. Organization budgets must be over $250,000 annually.
Saving Your Entry Before Submission
- Save your unsubmitted form by clicking the Save and Continue button at the bottom of the form.
- Only text and form selections will be saved. Images and other uploaded files will not be saved.
- In order to save your entry, you must save the link that is displayed below these instructions.
- In addition to saving the link, we recommend entering your email address so the link is sent directly to you.
- Tip: Use the Save and Continue button (and save the link) while you work to avoid accidentally losing your entry.
Submitting Your Application
- Upon a successful application submission, you will be taken to a confirmation page. You will also receive a confirmation email containing the contents of your application.
- If you are taken to the confirmation page and you receive the confirmation email, we have received your application and will be in touch with more information.
- If you are not taken to a confirmation page, your application has not been submitted. You may have not filled out a required field. Any errors or missed fields will be highlighted in red. Please review the application form to resolve the issue, and then resubmit your application.
- After submitting your application, please check your inbox (and your spam folder) for your confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, you application may have not been submitted. Please contact us to confirm your application was received.
- Tip: We recommend that you save your application before you submit it to avoid any technical errors. See above for instructions on how to save your application.