Meaningful opportunity is now available for arts lover and marketer.
Loiter galleries started its first pop up in June 2018. Since then their mission to aid local artists has resonated and grown. This is a meaningful job and a good reference for your life resume.
Our next intern will participate in all functions of the gallery. You’ll be busy but it’s a good busy.
Here are the duties you’ll take on:
- Creating, marketing and arranging frequent events
- Social media content creation and posting
- Gallery website updates
- Email blasts and marketing
- Discovering new local artists
- Gallery sitting and management
- Installing art
- Data base entry
- Running relative errands
- General gallery maintenance
- Enjoying yourself in the process
Being an artist is a plus but not necessary. You should have an affinity for the arts, as that’s our brand culture.
To apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on our site; LoiterGalleries.com