Creative Long Beach internships match CSULB and LBCC arts students to work at Long Beach arts and cultural organizations. In addition to the 17-week paid internship, selected interns take part in professional development and networking events with community professionals.
The Arts Council for Long Beach would like to announce its seven Creative Long Beach Internships available at the Museum of Latin American Art, Able ARTS Work, International City Theatre, Rancho Los Cerritos Historic Site, Long Beach Symphony, United Cambodian Community, and University Art Museum.
- Development Intern | Long Beach Opera | Deadline: August 14
- Interpretive Education Intern | MOLAA | Deadline: July 22
- Arts Administration Intern | Able ARTS Work | Deadline: July 22
- Development and Marketing Intern| International City Theatre | Deadline: July 22
- Curatorial Internship | Rancho Los Cerritos | Deadline: July 22
- Operations and Education Assistant | Long Beach Symphony | Deadline: July 22
- Living Arts Long Beach Intern | United Cambodian Community | Deadline: July 22
- Graphic Design Intern | University Art Museum |Deadline: July 14