- Our areas of focus include improvisation, scene study, monologue work, movement, song and dance, stage combat and at the end of the week and perform what they have learned and created in front of a live audience made up family and friends!
- Camps for ages 5-11. Sessions include, World Explorers; Island Hopping; Lotions, Potions, and Slime; Woodland Creatures and Fairies; Shelter From the Storm; It’s a Wee wonderful World; Animals, animals and more animals; Monster workshop; Dem Bones; and Out of This World.
Avery Boo Arts
- Playing with Food for (Ages 7-12), students will sculpt, draw & paint their favorite foods and desserts. Pixel Art (Ages 8-13). Art Camp! (Ages 7-12). Pop Star Art (Ages 7-10). Mermaids! (Ages 7-12)
Clay on 1st
- Each session is held from 9am-2pm and will include a 15-minute snack session (provided by Clay) & a 30-minute lunch session (provided by parents). Each day, our experienced instructors will help children express their creativity and develop pertinent pottery skills.
CSULB Young Artists
- Drawing/Painting, Sculpture/Ceramics, and Printmaking. In each area students (ages 9-15) are taught the fundamentals of fine art, similar to what they would receive in a Fine Art class at the middle school or high school level.
CSULB Young Adult Art Studio
- Ages 15+. An in-depth approach to art studio practices in Drawing and Painting will be provided by instructors in the MFA program.
Elevate Dance Studios
- Join Owner Alex Arnold Lee and our LV8 family for some fun this summer! Movement courses in jazz, character, ballroom, hip hop, lyrical, and tumbling, along with acting games, voice lessons, and themed crafts are just a few things to look forward to during this session.
- Our Summer Youth Conservatory (Ages 7-15) This 4-week-long conservatory features instruction in acting, music, dance and movement taught by industry professionals, culminating in a special presentation for parents and friends.
- Courses in coding, game design, app development, web design, film, photography, and more! Camps are for ages 7-17 and are offered in week-long day camp or overnight sessions
- Fine Arts camp (Ages 5-8); Anime (Ages 5 and up); Digital Arts/Animation camps (Ages 9 and up).
- Although they are not offering summer day camps they do offer not offering full day summer camps, they are offering summer group classes for ages 1-14.
- https://jamminmusic-lb.com/group-classes-7-14/ https://jamminmusic-lb.com/group-classes-1to6-2/
Kick It Up
- Starting at age 3, Kick It Up’s camps are educational and fun, in a noncompetitive, friendly environment. Once Upon A Dream and Super Dance Heroes Summer Camps are for ages 4 – 7 with a different dance focus and theme each day.
Long Beach Marine Institute
- Each week has a different ocean related theme and is filled with projects, crafts and aquatic fun designed to promote ocean sciences and conservation. Campers will enjoy weekly field trips, kayaking, an expedition on our research vessel Challenger and much, much more!
Long Beach Playhouse
- Ages 7-17. This unique three-week day camp invites each young actor, singer and dancer to develop his or her skills in daily classes. In the end, we add the final theatrical element, the audience, and share our talents through public performances of scenes and songs.
LB Youth Chorus
- Grades k-12. Immerse yourself in singing and vocal coaching with choral and vocal professionals in Summer Choir Camp. Or, for high school students there is School of Rock summer music camp.
MMS Dance Program
- Two, week-long themed workshops focused on dance, education and supplemental dance related activities. *Please note: Toddler Program classes remain the same.
- Inspired by the Latin American and Latino/a artists featured in El Exploratorio, campers will investigate the intersection of art and innovation. Our bilingual camp is appropriate for campers ages 6–12 and highlights cultural traditions and art-making skills.
Musical Theatre West
- Classes and workshops will focus on rehearsal and audition techniques, musical theatre song interpretation, and training in musical theater vocal and dance techniques.(Ages 7-15)
- There is a summer music camp for everyone at On Stage Music Academy! Our camps- Musical Theater, Pop & Rock, and young Kids Music Tour run throughout the summer.
Rose Writer Workshop
- In these not-like-school workshops, young writers will have fun exploring their creativity in a safe and encouraging environment. Workshop facilitators are experienced teachers and writers who are skilled at helping young writers overcome the anxiety and fear typically associated with writing.
Sewing with Jane Cooper
- Flower Power Purse, Under the Sea Mobile, Crazy Chick (sew a chicken), Beach Bag & Towel, and Fashion Upcycled classes available this summer.
Southern California Dance Theatre
- The first dance camp is the Big & Spectacular Dance Variety Show for dancers up to age 14. The second workshop is a Paquita Intensive. This is a workshop for intermediate to advanced dancers ages 10+.
Rancho Los Cerritos
- Learn about life in Old California through games, crafts, stories and hands-on activities. Each week has a different theme. Click on the links below to learn more or register for 2018 camp!(Ages 6-13)
The Daydreamers Academy
- “The KABOOM! Animation Workshop,” a program where campers will use various mediums to design their own cartoon characters and bring them to life! The second camp is “YouTube Production Academy,” where campers will produce their own unique YouTube show from concept to upload! The third week-long camp “The One-Stop Movie Production Workshop”
The Young Americans
- Each Young Americans Summer Camp brings an incredible combination of energy, teamwork, and confidence, using music as the tool. This comprehensive performing arts camp includes everything from vocal and dance to full stage performance.