Creative Long Beach internships match CSULB and LBCC arts students to work at Long Beach arts and cultural organizations. In addition to the 17-week paid internship, selected interns take part in professional development and networking events with community professionals.
The Arts Council for Long Beach would like to announce its seven Creative Long Beach Internships available at Arts Council for Long Beach, Rancho Los Cerritos Historic Site, Long Beach Museum of Art, Long Beach Symphony, Long Beach Opera, Museum of Latin American Art, United Cambodian Community and University Art Museum.
- Marketing and Special Projects Internship, Arts Council for Long Beach, PDF, Deadline: December 1
- Development Internship, Long Beach Opera, PDF, Deadline: December 3
- Interpretive Education Internship, Museum of Latin American Art, PDF, Deadline: December 3
- Curatorial Internship, Rancho Los Cerritos, PDF, Deadline:
- Living Arts Internship, United Cambodian Community, PDF, Deadline: December 3
- Graphic Design Internship, University Art Museum, PDF,
Deadline: December 3
- Education & Community Engagement Internship, Long Beach Symphony, email firstname.lastname@example.org
, Deadline: December 3
For inquiries, email Cynthia Lujan at Cynthia.Lujan@artslb.org